There isn’t much to differentiate between technology offerings from the major companies. In fact you might not even be able to differentiate between processes.
Yet the final installed quality will vary depending upon the synchronicity achieved between the process, people and performance.
1. Policy & Process Assessment -Project & Interface Management
2. Policy & Process Assessment -Project Execution
3. Policy & Process Assessment -Quality & Technical Assurance
4. Policy & Process Assessment -Personal & Equipment Safety Assurance
5. Project Organization & Personal Assessment
6. Documentation Validation & Interpretation
7. Critical Milestones – Establishing & Monitoring
8. Material Validation & Bill Certification
9. Handing-over Protocol & Validation